1. 2023 Altima SR VC-Turbo in Gray Sky Pearl shown. Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excluding destination charge, tax, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
2. Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination and handling charges. Dealer sets actual price.
3. 2023 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 27 City MPG / 39 Highway MPG / 32 Combined MPG for Altima® S, SV FWD. 27 City MPG / 37 Highway MPG / 31 Combined MPG for Altima® SR, SL FWD. 26 City MPG / 36 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Altima® SV, SR, SL AWD. 25 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Altima® SR FWD VC-Turbo. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
4. VC-Turbo™ engine horsepower and torque ratings: 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 93-octane fuel; 236 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 87-octane fuel.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo.
6. World's first production variable compression turbo engine launched by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. in 2018.
7. VC-Turbo™ engine horsepower and torque ratings: 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 93-octane fuel; 236 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque ratings when using 87-octane fuel.
8. Nissan Safety Shield technologies can’t prevent all collisions or warn in all situations. See Owner’s Manual for important safety information.
9. "Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Included with vehicle purchase 1 GB or 30 Day Trial on equipped new Nissan vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/legal."
10. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Smartphone or other external device not included.